Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What in your make-up Travel Pack Bag

What in your make-up Travel Pack Bag Video Clips.





I hope this helps you understand what you want to pack for your trips:) Here's a list you can copy and paste into Word and print! It will be a checklist for you. Enjoy 311 guidelines if you want more information: www.tsa.gov prohibited and not prohibited items www.independenttraveler.com Carry On Bag: American Eagle $ 25 * Things with stars beside them extras are what I need: toothpaste Small Hairspray Body Wash Mouth Wash eyes Drops Frizz Shampoo Conditioner Control Product Contact SolutionMoisturizer (with SPF) * Highlight face contact toothbrush Deodorant Powder Blush Bronzer cases Concealer Pot Paint or primer eyeliner (sharp) eyelash curler mascara, lipstick case, three eye shadows in a Altoids (1) Chapstick (1) lip gloss (1) additional Hairties and clips! Brush comb or brush: Fold 1 / mixer, a paddle brush, brush 1 powder, 1 Blush Brush Make-up Wipes! Things that I forgot to mention: Razor Shaving Cream Perfume Feminine Products Tips: 1 Put your makeup bag on the topThe luggage (over clothing) 2 Use make-up samples, if they use a third bag for your shadow magnetic Altoid My Twitter: twitter.com / aleexandraaxo my Tumblr: My www.aleexandraaxoxo.tumblr.com Dailybooth * NEW dailybooth . with the best companies: aleexandraaxoxo@aol.com Disclaimer: I am not listed with the afilliated Companies in this video. All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated in the video, but my opinions are not influenced in any way and I do not...

Tags: aleexandraaxo, makeup, travel, bag, what to pack for vacation

filtrete water filter review rectangular patio umbrella with tilt luxury watches swiss

No comments:

Post a Comment