Monday, August 8, 2011

MY 2010 Honda Shadow 750 Cruiser Phantom

MY 2010 Honda Shadow 750 Cruiser Phantom On YouTube.





I have my Honda Phantom about 2 months and I love it. I was bored today, so he decided to make a fast set provider. Today I ordered a few things to CobraUSA. Black Slash Down streetrod 1 2 3 PowrFlo Air Intake System Standard Sissy Bar - Black 4 Rack Sissy Bar (format) - Black If this stuff and it is installed. I will make another video filmed at the Before and After. should be fun. Please let me know what you think of the video .. I know, if it has a lot of quick shots, so I beara slow version so you can see everything in detail. John Place GreenBoxStudios.com

Keywords: Honda, shadow, 2010, cobra, cruiser, phantom, 750, black, bike, custom, led lighting

quietest blender ilive wireless indoor outdoor speaker system ap810 water filter

No comments:

Post a Comment