Sunday, August 7, 2011

Chillin '(lyrics) - Wale Ft. Lady GaGa

Chillin '(lyrics) - Wale Ft. Lady GaGa On YouTube.





Chillin 'Lyrics Na Na Na Na ... Na Na Na Na ... Hey Hey Hey ... Goodbyeeeeee ... Hey! [Robbie Williams:] Lookin 'at, lookin, lookin at that time Look at me, look like they are my eyes Lookin all sticky like honey, the bees Look at this, look at me lookin [whales] Yeah chillin DC, PG My name and I chillin WHALES come to It Came got to get it came to watching my name [Verse 1: Whales] SHIIIT This, as you start from 09 Kickin in the door, and I'm Stuntin every problem I have in some another Nines JordanPhil Knight talking about "How do I get?" Let's say you have the YA'LL car, you have to talk about whips Alotta, and I have a lot I have the right, arrogant, so you get cut jock disc jockey you niggaz is crazy that I can not tell me that I am a Giant Jeremy Shockey and the your stay And if I do not feel properly when it comes to trash, then we CAPIC DC chillin, chillin PG, Stuntin in my floor to ceilin billion air, I change my frame Millionaire, the money in my mind, WHALES [Bridge: Lady GaGa] Get emEverything, everything gets em stack stack up your money like a million dollars on the big lake, we all know International ... Whoaaaa! Drive my car in a strange place lookin at me, now they know my face, I want it all now, we have obtained all Yessss look at this, how it is lookin Look USSS [Verse 2: Whales] Yes, Wal keep saying, but my name is Wal-Ho and call me "Mr. Thang never wear the same" is redundant, no changing And I'm the same way, and I get high like planes My Cool and Dre...

Keywords: Chillin, Lyrics, Wale, Lady, gaga, Goodbye, xbarree

fagor futuro pressure cooker 20 foot surge protector

No comments:

Post a Comment