Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ray J Ft Young Berg - Sexy Can I (Uncensored) / w Lyrics

Ray J Ft Young Berg - Sexy Can I (Uncensored) / w Lyrics Video Clips. Duration : 3.65 Mins.


I find it sexy Yeah, Yeahhh All we want to know what is .... (Sexy Can I) [Chorus:] Sexy can I, just pardon my manners. Girl how you shake, got a nigga like (ohhhh) It 'a Kodak moment, let me go and my camera All I want to know is, sexy can I Sexy can I, hit from the front, then came from the back. You know, as in this way. Then we take them on the bed, then take it to the floor then freeze for a second, then came back as some sexier you can find, just pardon my manners. Girl like youshake it, got a nigga like (ohhhh) It 'a Kodak moment, let me go and my camera All I want to knoe sexy can I. [Yung Berg:] What up lil mama, who is ya boy youngin G5 dipped in louis vuitton luggage (ay) Gotta love it, ya boy so fly All the ladies go (ohhh) when a black man can go. Gucci feet, Marc Jacob on the thigh She want to ride or die with ya boy in the Chi. It is true, so I let her kiss the prince her boyfriend, she is not his lack of time. [Ray J:] Sexy can I, just pardon myManners. Girl how you shake, got a nigga like (ohhhh) It 'a Kodak moment, let me go and my camera All I want is, I am Sexy sexy, keep it down. Do you have a girl at the crib, we can get it on the mo-mo take. You can bring a friend, or you can go alone. I let my camera, so you can take a picture. (Ohh, ohh, ohh) Now go shawty, go shawty. Baby when we make love, it's like, (Oh, ohh, ohh) [Yung Berg] (I do not know what your man is like a child, but all I want to know what I do is ... sexy can I.Sexy can I find ...

Tags: Ray, Young, Berg, Sexy, Can, R&B

pioneer hdj-2000 dj headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment