Thursday, June 23, 2011

Luggage voyage - Facts You Don't Know

Lightweight luggage to me is always like a dependable trip mate. My luggage has saved a lot of troubles and problems. As a business person, I have to trip from city to city with my trip luggage, carrying a laptop, business files and other important documents. My lightweight luggage has fulfilled, numerous trips but is still in good shape. Actually, picking a quality piece of lightweight luggage is no big deal. Yet, even the strongest luggage might have a opportunity to fall apart under the mistreatment of the airport. So as a senior lightweight luggage user, I have a few words to say to transport the true all-round image that may help starter travelers make their decisions.

1. Ultra lightweight next-to-nothing? Not really,

Luggage

The airlines are placing stricter restrictions on the weight of the carry-on luggage. This virtually means if you have a lighter luggage, you can hold more than others. Luggage in lightweight design is commonly constructed with light materials such as Nylon and its varied manifestations. The honeycomb frame also contributes to the lightness in weight without any cut to durability. The two factors are crucial to a lightweight luggage. You may want to know the real differences by comparing the specs of the two pieces of luggage. I have ever tested both of them.

Product 1: Travelpro Crew 6 19in. Rollaboard (9.95; 19" x 14" x 9"; 8.4 lbs; slight Warranty)

Porduct 2: Titan 360° Four Flash 19in. International (9.95; 19" x 14" x 9"; 7.2 lbs; Full Lifetime Warranty)

Not difficult to form out how much more costly a lightweight luggage is, while no dramatic drop in weight of the same size. But for me, the 0.8 lbs' save is quite beneficial to escape the punishments of overweight luggage. Not just for the money, but for the sake of time. I don't have to wait to fill in the forms. Instead, in effect pass straight through the security door as all things could be that simple.

2. Classy looks and covenant style

When I am on the road, I would trip in my best rather than look nothin' but in grey. When choosing the luggage, an additional one factor I take into notice is its look and design. The luggage should not be the most expensive, but it must meet the image I want my business partners to see. A lightweight luggage has covenant and classy halt that may light up the journey. More words on the style: in fact, I have received many discounts and Vip treatments at the reception desks of hotels, airports, and other places where the covenant image makes me look important.

3. No-Matter-What Lifetime Warranty V.S. slight Lifetime Warranty

You may first in effect find out the price difference between the two pieces listed above. But wait a second, the money you spent in effect goes to the life-time warranty. It is still embracing to recall the trip caress to Thailand last summer. The wheels on my lightweight fell apart when crashed onto the corner of the entry at the airport. This caused a great problem as I have no spare luggage at hand. When I get back home, I called the luggage producer and need a repair. And they replaced the wheels free of charge!

4. Downsides:

Yes, a lightweight luggage is not always affordable. If you are a funds tourist or short trip plane rider, you don't have to break the bank for a lightweight luggage that is only a few lbs lighter than the general. And don't rely too much on a lightweight, or you will be disappointed when you find the luggage you received is not as light as advertised on the web. One side note is lightweight luggage might cut to endurance more or less. Therefore, see the whole photo about lightweight luggage before you make your decisions.

Luggage voyage - Facts You Don't Know

pur water filter replacement patio umbrella parts tilt handheld blender

No comments:

Post a Comment