Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Louis Vuitton Collection II

My Louis Vuitton Collection II Tube. Duration : 7.70 Mins.


This is the second video of my 2-part "My Louis Vuitton Collection" series. Here I share my Vuttion Louis bags, shoes, scarves, handbags and luggage! Discover the Speedy 30, Alma, Ursula, Zippy, Courtney clutch and some limited edition Stephen Sprouse. Brown Multicolor Monogram Vernis in, I love them all! I cut the video into two parts due to length ... Please look at the first part of this video for the rest: I MY Louis Vuitton Collection

Tags: Louis, Vuttion, Speedy, 30, collection, Alma, Ursula, Courtney, Clutch, Monogram, Multicolor, Limited, Edition, Stephen, Sprouse, Evening, Travel, wonderful, runway, diva

fxhtc water filter iomega screenplay plus hd media player review ah-64 apache rc helicopter

No comments:

Post a Comment