Sunday, July 24, 2011

[Eng] My girlfriend Philippines Ep 37 Part 3 / 5

[Eng] My girlfriend Philippines Ep 37 Part 3 / 5 Video Clips. Duration : 6.47 Mins.


Kim Chiu as Jasmine Gerald Anderson, Enchong Dee as Julian as Niko =========================== you can not see U-boat? Click here: [1] i45.tinypic.com [2] www.youtube.com I suggest you subscribe to be updated when I stop underclass. Thank you. ========== After FOLLOW ME twitter.com subbed: raw video fdramaengsub by: belysto My Girl is an adaptation of the hit series Korean drama with the same title. Episode 37 DISCLAIMER: The submarines are not 100% accurate. so if you find errors, please point it out.Thank you.

Keywords: My Girl, Filipino, Episode, English, Subs, Philippines, fdrama, gerald anderson, kim chiu, episodes, eng, sub, episode 37, fdramaengsub

shift3 wireless indoor outdoor speaker clik camera bag

No comments:

Post a Comment