Friday, July 8, 2011

The Arctic Light

The Arctic Light Video Clips. Duration : 3.37 Mins.


Follow me on www.twitter.com and www.facebook.com If you can not see, or want to see a higher quality: vimeo.com This was between April 29 and May 10, 2011 transformed into the Arctic archipelago of Lofoten, Norway. My favorite is a natural phenomenon that I do not know the name, even after talking to meteorologists and astrophysicists I'm not one to speak wiser.What I decided to call the Light and the Arctic is a natural phenomenon occurring clock 02:00 - 4 weeks beforecan see the midnight sun. The sunset and sunrise, with a grand show of lights and colors, lasting 8 to 12 hours. The sun drops below the horizon just before returning. This is the bright light that I know of, and the main reason why I went to photograph the last 4 years, the exact same time of year. Based on previous experience I knew that this would be a very difficult journey. After losing a couple of cameras and some other equipmentbefore it, was essential to bring an extra set of everything. I also made sure I had enough time in case something went wrong. If you can imagine, tracks abseiling or mountain to jump on slippery rocks in kelp with 2 tripods, a guide, a controller, camera, lenses, filters and rigging for 4-5 hours, long stretches at a time and then covered with a calculation of the rise and if the tides, to capture the essence - that all the bits prved a challenge. And almost as if...

Tags: landscape, nature, time-lapse, sunset, sunrise, inspiration, light, arctic, norway, lofoten, norge, sky, blue, time lapse, clouds, first, beyond, all, terje, sørgjerd, the, arcticlight, tso, photography, tesophotography, tsophotography, terjesørgjerd, terje sørgjerd, tso photography, teso photography, the arctic light, norge lofoten

photo lighting tent immersion blender ratings tween wall decals

No comments:

Post a Comment